Tamiya 300056323 radio controlled Scania R620 Highline tractor truck model kit - 3 axle - 1:14 scale
Regular price £365.50
- This is the electric powered, radio controlled, 1/14 scale Tamiya Scania R620 6x4 Highline Tractor Truck kit. Compatible with the Tamiya Tractor Truck Option Parts for further customization.
- Features: Chassis: Ladder frame with aluminum channels and resin cross members Cabin: Tilt forward operation just like full-size truck, removable fenders to depict a low carrying load Drive: Shaft driven from front mounted motor to rear axles with are equipped with differentials Motor: RS540 Transmission: Three speed servo controlled constant mesh Suspension: Die cast metal front axle and reinforced resin rear axles float mounted on metal leaf springs and coil spring shocks Cabin
- Includes: 1/14 scale Tamiya Scania kit, 540 motor, tires, wheels, decal sheet 3-speed transmission and instructions
- Specs: Length: 20.5" (520mm) Width: 7.4" (187mm) Height: 11.5" (293mm) Gear Ratio: Low Gear 1/32.49 2nd Gear 1/17.66 3rd Gear 1/10.66
- Part number(s) included (in factory packaging): 56323
Release Date: 10-05-2009
Details: RC Scania R620 Highline lorry, 6 x 4, BS 300056323, voted winner of the 2009 readers’ poll in the magazine Modell Fahrzeug (Model Vehicle). The first 3 axle European tractor from Tamiya. With the Scania R470 taking the truck modelling scene by storm, Tamiya is now expanding its three-axle series with the Scania R620 to include this extremely attractive European tractor. With this over 50 cm long and approximately 3 kg heavy replica of the Scania R620, impressive truck/trailer combinations can be assembled in a whole new dimension. Under the front tilt cab is the proven and robust Tamiya technology. A powerful electric motor delivers power to the two rear axles via a shiftable 3-speed transmission. A detailed aluminium ladder frame gives the model the necessary stability. Thanks to its high unladen weight and fifth-wheel coupling, the R620 can be coupled with numerous Tamiya and Carson-Model Sport trailers. Box contents: model kit for Scania R620 Highline with detailed and illustrated assembly instructions. Technical details: true to the original 2-axle-drive, ABS injection moulded vehicle body, tilt cab (to the front), aerodynamic package, true to the original interior fittings, aluminium ladder frame with plastic reinforcements, rear axles with metal bevel gears, metal bevel gear differential, 3-speed manual gearbox, fifth-wheel coupling (suitable for all Tamiya and Carson trailers), leaf spring assembly with shock absorbers on front and rear axles, aluminium front axle, aluminium drive shafts, not suitable for children under 14 years.
Package Dimensions: 28.3 x 17.6 x 7.8 inches